In what year did Arthur Ashe become the first black male to win
Wimbledon, defeating Jimmy Connors in the finals?
2. Who was the first black tennis player to win a Grand Slam
tournament, winning both the singles and doubles titles of the
French Open in 1956?
3. What tennis player won the 1999 US Open in only
her second time there, just shy of her 18th birthday?
4. In 1932, who was credited with being the first player to wear
shorts in international competition?
5. How many Wimbledon singles titles did Martina Navratilova
win in her career?
6. What player won 3 straight US Open titles (1979-81) and 3
Wimbledon singles titles?
7. There has been no male player to win a complete Grand Slam
(all four Slams in one year) since which player?
8. In 1985, at the age of 17, this player became Wimbledon's
youngest champion. Who was he?
9. In 1989, who became the youngest male ever to win the French
10. Who was the first athlete in any sport to earn more than
$100,000 in a single season (1971)?